*NBA tips are done on game day morning, adjust your picks accordingly should Lineups/Spreads etc. change.
EASTERN Conf. – GAME No. 2
Brooklyn Nets currently leads series 1 – 0
Season Points + / –
Playoff Games Thus Far
|GAME 1||Philadelphia||Brooklyn||102 : 111|
Season Series – 2019
|29.03.19||Philadelphia||Brooklyn||123 : 110|
|13.12.18||Philadelphia||Brooklyn||124 : 127|
|26.11.18||Brooklyn||Philadelphia||125 : 127|
|05.11.18||Brooklyn||Philadelphia||122 : 97|
Picks against the spread
- Brooklyn’s guards were just too strong in Game 1, with D’Angelo Russell, Caris LeVert and Spencer Dinwiddie combining to hit 67 points on way to a 111-102 victory and seizing home advantage.
- Philly saw Butler shot 36 points while Embiid added 22 and 15 rebounds on his return from an knee issue but they were woeful from behind the arc converting only 3-of-25 !!
- B Simmons got booed at the foul line from the 76er fans and astonishingly the 76ers bench were caught texting while down double digits. It’s a bit of a mess in Philadelphia, and although the talent undoubtedly is deeper in Philly, the young team may find it hard to cope with the pressure should their home crowd turn on them again.
- Nets are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 road games.
- Nets are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a home winning % over .600.
Sportsbook Selects PICK = Brooklyn +8.0 which is currently -105 with POINTSBET USA
Sign up with POINTSBET Today and get a completely FREE $50 FREEBET on any of this weeks NBA games.
LA CLIPPERS @ GOLDEN STATE
WESTERN Conf. – GAME 2
GOLDEN STATE LEAD 1-0
Season Points +/-
Playoff Series This Far:
|GAME 1||Golden St.||LA Clippers||121 : 104|
|08.04.19||Golden St.||LA Clippers||131 : 104|
|19.01.19||Los Angeles||Golden State||94 : 112|
|24.12.18||Golden St.||LA Clippers||129 : 127|
|13.11.18||LA Clippers||Golden St.||121 : 116
(106 : 106)
Picks against the spread
- The Warriors breezed through Game 1, but it did get a little heated along the way.
- Kevin Durant picked up a pair of technical fouls in the final quarter along with Clippers Patrick Beverley… Both were ejected!
- Beverley wasn’t the only Clippers player to go cold offensively, with the starting 5 a combined 12-of-44 from the field. The scoring for the Clippers came off the bench from forward MHarrell with 26 points on 11-of-15 shooting, and Lou Williams, who with 25 points and 9 assists.
- Stephen Curry finished Game 1 with 38 points on 11-of-16 shooting, 15 rebounds and 7 assists, passing Ray Allen for the most career 3-pointers in postseason play while going 8-of-12 from 3-point range.
- Under is 10-2 in Warriors last 12 home games.
- Under is 19-7 in Warriors last 26 overall.